HVAC cleaning near me regularly is a good idea. Let’s discuss The United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA Recommendations on Air Duct Cleaning and the various health-related reasons for having air ducts cleaned:
Mold growth is apparent inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts and on other HVAC components. There are a few key aspects to remember when it comes to mold detection in heating and cooling systems:
- Many parts of your heating and cooling system may not be visible, so ask the service provider to demonstrate to you any mold they claim to have found.
- An expert can determine the true identity of a substance, which may need laboratory testing. For under $50, a microbiology lab can determine if a sample on clear adhesive household tape is mold or a substance that resembles mold.
- If your duct insulation becomes moldy or moist, you must remove and replace it.
- The problem of mold recurrence is ignored.
Vermin, such as rats, infest ducts (rodents or insects)
- Dust and debris are clogging ducts and/or entering the home through supply registers.
Some reasons to clean your ducts are health, fire safety, and energy efficiency.
Experts in their field, we deliver a competent service tailored to the scenario. Cleaning a duct should take about 45 minutes to an hour. It can take longer if it’s harder. They can also inspect your air conditioner, furnace, chimney, and dryer. Why A Clean Air Conditioner Cools Better and Saves Energy, Appliance, and stove cleaning is also available on our site.
If you live in the Houston area and need air duct cleaning around me you may want to give American Air Ducts a call at (866)373-3828.