American Air Duct Service offers the best service offer in 99 dollar air duct cleaning to improve air quality. For more information, call 866-373-3828.
Are you allergic or asthmatic? Mould, dust, pollen, and other allergens can accumulate over time in your HVAC system, just as they do on different surfaces throughout your home. These impurities are dispersed throughout the ductwork and will reappear regardless of how much vacuuming or dusting is done. Fortunately, cleaning air ducts eliminates the cause of the problem, significantly improving indoor air quality and protecting your HVAC system.
How Cleaning Air Ducts Improves Air Quality
Except for air admitted through windows or doors, most of the air in your home is distributed by HVAC ductwork. Without a clear channel for this air to go, it collects and circulates irritants and impurities throughout your home. No matter how much you vacuum or dust, they will return, accumulating up on house surfaces and adding to your list of cleaning responsibilities while also collecting within your HVAC system, clogging your air filter, ductwork, and coils. With time, pollutant buildup intensifies, reducing system efficiency and increasing maintenance requirements. For best services contact Houston air vent cleaning.
The Advantages of Air Duct Cleaning-Improve Air Quality
Duct cleaning has a lot of advantages
- Reduce the Prevalence of Allergies and Respiratory Disorders
- Mould, mildew, dust, dust mites, filth, pollen, and dander, among other particles, accumulate in ductwork and spread through the air during HVAC operation.
- Cleaning the ductwork can remove this accumulation, lowering the concentrations of these unpleasant triggers in the home.
- Defending Against Mold and Microbial Growth
- The dust accumulation on ducting surfaces creates an ideal environment for mould, mildew, dust mites, and bacteria to thrive. Regular duct cleaning inhibits the growth of contaminants.
- Reduce Offensive Odors
- Duct cleaning can remove or significantly reduce disagreeable odours caused by mould, mildew, and microbial growth and those caused by bug infestations in the ductwork.
- Increased HVAC Efficiency
- Cleaning ductwork has been demonstrated to enhance HVAC efficiency by up to 40% in circumstances of severe dust buildup.
- Prolonging the Life of HVAC Systems
- The less resistance created by dust and debris in air ducts, the more smoothly your system operates and the higher its efficiency and lifetime.
Is It Necessary to Clean My Ducts to Improve Air Quality?
Duct cleaning improves indoor air quality, assisting those who suffer from respiratory disorders by removing irritants and impurities from home. The EPA recommends that you have your ductwork cleaned when…
- Mould growth is noticeable in ducts.
- Dust and debris are visible to the naked eye blowing out of ductwork/registers.
- A frequent occurrence following home remodelling or in households with several pets, dust, cobwebs, hair, and other debris shooting out of registers when the HVAC system is operating indicates dirty ductwork.
- The ductwork is blocked with debris.
- Not only does debris accumulation provide a growing medium for bacteria that can readily spread through ductwork, negatively impacting air quality, but it also significantly slows airflow, reducing efficiency.
- Pests have made their way into ducts.
- Insects, rodents, and other pests breeding in ducts threaten human health and allergens and should be eliminated immediately.
If you cannot see into your ducts, a qualified HVAC expert or any home cleanup specialist can assist you.
Is It Possible for Me to Do-It-Myself?
Many people ask does duct cleaning improve air quality? Duct cleaning needs the use of specialized chemicals, each of which is tailored to the volume and type of dirt found in your system. As a result, a professional specialist must assess duct cleaning requirements and complete them during an unoccupied period using specialized containment barriers, air filters, ventilation, and cleaning equipment, such as specialized vacuums and brushes. To achieve thorough cleaning results, supply ducts, return ducts, air vents, and diffusers, your air filter, and even interior HVAC components must be cleaned. Inadequate air duct cleaning has been demonstrated to degrade indoor air quality and, in some cases, result in air duct damage. Cleaning ductwork is not a do-it-yourself project and should be left to specialists accredited by the National Air Duct Association.
There are numerous advantages to having your air ducts cleaned; the following are the top five:
1-Contributes to a More Sanitary Living Environment
Professional cleaning of your air ducts eliminates dust that would otherwise travel throughout your living space, landing on your furniture, bedding, and flooring, just about everywhere. Fortunately, regular air duct cleaning significantly minimizes the interior cleaning and dusting required to have a clean home.
2-Reduces Allergens and Sensitizers
In addition to dust, air ducts commonly contain dangerous substances and microorganisms. Examples include pet dander, germs, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar poisons. Allergists, asthmatics, and those with other respiratory issues are particularly vulnerable to these airborne particles. Cleaning your air ducts regularly promotes healthier living. Otherwise, the polluted air in your home will continue to circulate.
3-Assists Everyone in Breathing Easier
Even if no one in your family has chronic allergies or respiratory difficulties, cleaner air makes breathing easier for everyone. Even the healthiest individuals might experience sneezing and coughing, as well as sinus and bronchial congestion when dust and pollutants enter the nose and lungs. Air duct cleaning improves the home’s comfort level and contributes to overall well-being. Which would you prefer to breathe if given a choice between clean and unclean air?
4-Eliminates Undesirable Smells and Odors
Pets, household cleaners, paint fumes, mold, tobacco use, and even meal preparation all contribute to stale odors in the air ducts. These odors will circulate throughout the house each time the heater or air conditioner is turned on. Even a buildup of dust and debris over time might result in a musty odor emanating from the ducting. A thorough air duct cleaning removes all odor-trapping particles, resulting in a cleaner-smelling home.
5-Increases the Efficiency of Airflow
Dust and grime-clogged ductwork and registers can obstruct airflow from the furnace and air conditioner. This implies that your system will have to work harder to heat or cool your home, lowering its efficiency.